Home ›› Products ›› General Industrial Coatings
- Application of paint should be done at ambient temperature. The surface should also be at ambient temperature.
- Do not apply paint when the temperature drops below 10 deg C.
- Do not apply when humidity is above 90% or during fog, rain or mist.
- Choose the correct painting process for which the paint has been designed, like brushing, spraying or trowelling. Adjust the viscosity if required with recommended thinner only.
- Primer surface should be over-coated after the specified overcoatability time.
- Blast cleaned surface should be coated with primer within 3-4 hours under normal conditions.
- All the two-pack paints should be mixed in proper proportion and applied after the specified induction time, which is generally 15-30 minutes. The mixed paint should be used up within the pot life specified.